We will be reopening on March 1st, 2021 for limited in-person classes
We want to thank each and every one of you that have shown us unwavering support during these difficult times! We wouldn't be here without you and we can't express enough how thankful and grateful we are for you!
As we begin to offer classes in the studio, we have safety protocols in place to ensure the health and well-being of our yoga community. We thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this together. Things may change as we learn what works best, so your patience and understanding is appreciated. Please familiarize yourself with the new policies & procedures below.
General COVID19 Protocols & New Studio Policies
● Students must complete a COVID-19 screening with the front desk at each visit; health questions & temperature check
● Face masks that fully cover the face & nose are required at all times throughout the studio and during class as required by the state. Face Shields will not be allowed (If you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, please join our live streaming class on Zoom.)
● Read and follow our posted signs for safe distancing, traffic flow and mat set-up
● Social distance of at least 6 feet is to be practiced when entering and exiting the studio and during class. Classes restricted to 25% capacity
● The use of studio props are not available at this time. You're welcome to bring your own, we recommend a yoga mat, 1-2 blocks, a blanket or towel, and a belt or strap
● Water, tea or snacks will not be available at this time
● Along with thorough cleaning and sanitizing with hospital-grade disinfectants approved by the CDC of the studio before and after each class and through out the day, we have installed a Reme Halo system to our HVAC. It is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by neutralizing viruses, mold bacteria, odors, particulates, air pollutants, VOC’s (chemical odors) and smoke. Visit www.rgf.com for full details.
● Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class starts, if you do, please wait in your car. We ask that you wait in a social distanced line if others are checking in before you and not to linger in public spaces if possible
● Face masks that fully cover the face & nose are required at all times throughout the studio and during class as required by the state.
Face Shields will not be allowed (If you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, please join our live streaming class on Zoom.)
● Check in with Front Desk to do COVID19 health screening and temperature check with each visit
● NO LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE ADMITTED - the studio door will be locked promptly at the scheduled class start time.
● Sanitize your hands as you enter the studio
● Arrive changed and ready for class and take care of personal needs before you arrive. Note that the restroom will be available, but we are unable to sanitize between each use. We will clean and sanitize before and after classes.
● Limit the number of personal items you bring into the studio, as storage will not be available. All personal items will have to be brought into the yoga room
● Use of our studio props are not available at this time, you are welcome to bring your own mat & props
● When entering the yoga room, look for an open spot to put your mat and props down to avoid mingling and maintain a proper social distance
● Wash & sanitize your hands frequently during your time in the studio (hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio)
● Please leave promptly after class to avoid congestion and to clear the space for sanitizing and disinfecting
Memberships & Class Cards
All existing memberships & class cards will be re-activated on March 1st, 2021. All monthly membership (auto-pay, student, month to month) will run through an extended expiration date (varies for each student depending on original start date). If you wish to purchase another auto-pay membership, check out our different options in the marketplace (old auto-pay memberships will not renew from last year). All current class cards & new student specials will be extended to accommodate for the time we were closed. Please reach out to us with any questions.
Class Sign Up
● Online pre-registration is required for all classes - in-person & Zoom. No (physical) walk-ins allowed in the studio at this time - drops in are welcome for both classes with pre-registration
● All classes or memberships must be paid for and booked online, we will not be accepting payments in the studio at this time.
● All in-person studio classes will available as a live streaming Zoom class - there will be two options on the schedule, make sure to choose the one you plan on attending - in-person or Zoom
● There is a minimum class size for in-person classes and will be cancelled 2 hours prior to scheduled time if not met. If the in-person class is cancelled, you will be notified via email and are welcome to join our live Zoom Class instead. Because there are always hiccups in every system, please continue to check your email frequently for any updates on class status in the event our email doesn't come through in time
● Due to limited in-person class sizes (approx. 5 students), please reserve your spot at least 2 hours in advance online. When classes become full, you can add yourself to the waitlist.
● When a spot becomes available you will automatically be added to the class and get a confirmation email. Please treat the waitlist as if you are signed up for class and remove yourself if you can no longer attend. The 4 hour cancellation policy still applies. Again we ask you to do your part and continue to check your email for any updates as there may be a lag time
Cancellation / No show Policy for In-person classes only
● Please cancel your in-person class at least 4 hours prior to class start time. If you fail to cancel within that timeframe or no show for the class, your credit card on file will automatically be charged $20.00. If you have a 5, 10 or 20 class card with us, one class will be deducted from your class card membership. All cancellations must go thru our online system. No texts, emails or voicemails will be accepted as a cancellation.